18 Dec Call for Contributions: Business Model Conference
July 1st-3rd, 2019 / ESCP Europe Berlin
Call for Contributions
“New Business Models for
Sustainable Entrepreneurship, Innovation, and Transformation”
4th International Conference on New Business Models, 1-3 July 2019, ESCP Europe Berlin
Submission Deadline: 1 February 2019
The aim of NBM @ Berlin 2019 is to discuss latest developments related to new business models for sustainable entrepreneurship, innovation, and transformation.
Contributions to sustainable development, as demanded by the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), require entrepreneurship and innovation to foster transitions to future-fit societies that build on values such as responsibility and justice, and that no longer destroy the ecological and social foundations on which they depend.
We invite scholarly contributions dedicated to the overarching conference theme, which includes topics such as sustainable and social entrepreneurship, sustainability innovations and transitions, strategic sustainability management, circular economy, sharing economy, and many more.
You are invited to submit different types of paper (submission guidelines):
- Extended abstracts (700-1,200 words)
- Short papers (up to 2,500 words)
- Full papers (up to 6,000 words)
Download the call for contributions and the submission guidelines from the conference website.
What the conference will offer:
- 9 different tracks, incl. special tracks for practitioners and young scholars
- 50+ presentations from international business model scholars
- Expert feedback on every submission and presentation
- Top-level keynotes: Stefan Schaltegger, Lorenzo Massa, Nancy Bocken
- Journal presentations, incl. Long Range Planning, Journal of Business Models
- The opportunity to submit to a special issue by Journal of Business Models
- The opportunity to connect to different business models communities, incl. www.ssbmg.com, www.sustainablebusinessmodel.org, www.newbusinessmodels.info
- A boat trip through Berlin … and much more
The conference is hosted and supported by the Chair for Corporate Sustainability, ESCP Europe Berlin.
We are looking forward to seeing you at NBM @ Berlin 2019!
Florian Lüdeke-Freund, Conference Chair
Tobias Froese, Conference Manager